Notice Piper's tongue in this picture, sticking out the right corner of her mouth. Very much like her Mommy!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Getting ready for Christmas!
Truth be told, I've been staring at this computer screen for over a half an hour thinking of what to type. I keep having flu like symptoms on and off and today is an "on" day..... I think it has to do with my sleeping/eating/ and stress patterns... ugh.. who knows. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to share. But my point is this: I just don't know what to say tonight! Here are a very few pictures of the past week. We made ornaments out of pipe cleaners and beads. Rebekah thought it was the most amazing idea in the world, and when Jeremy saw me tying little bows out of ribbon, he asked me if I was "going Martha Stewart on him" ...... he can only hope. =)
Notice Piper's tongue in this picture, sticking out the right corner of her mouth. Very much like her Mommy!


Notice Piper's tongue in this picture, sticking out the right corner of her mouth. Very much like her Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
HEHE. The small tree is adorable! Love the faces that Piper girl pulls! You are going a bit Martha!!! You should loan me that book sometime!
HAHAHAHA. Your kids crack me up!
isn't that the great tree you found last year??? It's Huge!
Love the decorations. Looks like the girls had fun. Just be careful of the cat, Jeremy had a cat when we were kids that LOVED te orements on the tree. Mom did not love that cat so much.
Miss you all.
Angela
Post a Comment