But, tonight she got it a little wrong while we were driving in the car. When Piper sings, she doesn't just mumble it to herself, she REALLY sings loudly with enthusiasm! So you can imagine how I almost veered off the road from laughter when I hear this beautiful rendition of "Frosty the Snowman" from the backseat.
Try and imagine the heart and soul that Piper was putting into her singing... she really thought she was singing the correct words.
Piper: "..... Frosty the snowman... was some happy, junky snow!"
Rebekah (being drowned out by Piper's song): What??? Junky snow? Frosty wasn't junk!
Piper continued to belt out the newly reformed lyrics of Frosty being junky snow, while Rebekah, initially offended by the song, eventually gave in to laughter when Piper kept on singing with such happiness!
It really was a great song and I hope to hear it again tomorrow in our travels!
Also, I wanted to put up a picture of Rebekah's awesome Christmas drawing. Rebekah used Crayola window markers to draw this on the window.
*sigh*.... From looking at this picture, I realize that Santa probably got hit with this recession to. Looks like somebody laid Santa off and hired a younger, balder Santa, with a brown beard. They are probably paying him minimum wage......
But I'm just sayin'....... anyways....
Today we stayed busy making goodie plates for neighbors and friends. Here are a few pictures from it!
Piper, shaking the cookie crumbs.
Rebekah, pretending to be mad at the cookie crumbs!
Taste tester gone crazy!!!!!
One of our finished products! (The really neat shaped cookies on the left were from Jeremy's work, so I can't take credit for them. We had so many, we decided to share!)
Well, that is all for tonight. Check back in three months when I finally get around to another post! (just kidding, Mom!) =)




5 comments:
HA HA HA!!! I LOVE Pipers new lyrics!!! I think they fit quite well! LOL. The goodie plate looks so good! I WANT ONE! You are one motivated mommy!!!
I'm just happy that you finally got your computer back. Love, Nann
p.s. Love you and miss you.
Wow, Seeing these photos makes the girls look even bigger, sure makes me miss all of you. We hope you will make it back to Idaho soon so we can see them before they top the 5 foot mark (mostly Rebekah). but in order to do that you may need to be here by Febuary.
Angela
I love the reindeer drawings! What a great drawing!
I'm totally singing that to my kids tomorrow. Maybe I'll sing it in my wood chuck voice... it's a secret talent I had that the kids just found out about. Now we have to say everything with a wood chuck voice. Wow, I totally didn't mean to divulge all this in your comment section. You've been learning so much about me lately. Love you Marie, have a Merry Christmas! Too bad you don't have junky snow... but you do have hot chocolate :)
Post a Comment