Thursday, September 17, 2009

When life attacks... this is the best post you get!

Here is what has been going on with us:

Rebekah started 2nd grade! Yes.....it WAS a while back, but just go with it.


I had my wisdom teeth out! YAY!!! (No, you do not get to see any pictures of me.) Everything went great and Rebekah made me these wonderful pictures to look at. The picture on the right is of the Tooth Fairy. And speaking of that, I also was completely ripped off by the tooth fairy! She didn't leave a single dime under my pillow. I think I should have received a $20 for the teeth and another $10 for pain and suffering.


Both of the girls grew an inch or two!



Rebekah is getting smarter............


..... and Piper is getting more artistic!
(this is lip gloss by the way, and she dug it out of the garbage after I left the room)


I went to the state capitol building with Bonnie and participated in the tea party. Thank you to everyone who told me not to get shot.... I did okay... I'm still alive.




You can tell it's Phoenix when people find shade wherever they can!


And... here is a picture that has nothing to do with what we've been up to lately. But look at how darn cute she is without blue streaks on her face! =)

3 comments:

Krista said...

That's awesome. You are so busy and cute. how do you do it all?

Nann said...

Marie, you have been really busy! I'm proud of you. You are not raising little rebels. And here I thought that with the hot weather you stayed inside. Keep up the good work. Love you and miss you! Love, Nann

Romy said...

I got my wisdom teeth removed a few months ago too. It's not very fun. I hope you are feeling ok.

Your girls are cute as always. I love the silly pictures :)