Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been away!












So we've been away... or busy.... or going crazy getting ready to GO away. Anyhow, I'm back and Rebekah is in school tomorrow so maybe things will settle down around here!

First, a couple weeks ago, we took the girls to Makutu's Island! (These are the randomly placed pictures above) This place is my favorite! It is safe, clean, and absolutely FUN for kids, and kids that are disguised as responsible adults. This is about all I will say about Makutu's Island, since it is late, I've got 4 posts in my blog-o thing that are not completed, and apparently Tylenol extra strength is impeding my spelling skills. My goal tonight is just to manage getting some pictures up.

Also, we traveled up to Idaho this past week for the funeral of Jeremy's Grandpa Toone. It was under unfortunate circumstances, but it was wonderful to see and visit with family members, some of whom I've never been able to meet before.

We stopped in Fairview, UT and visited my siblings on the way up while we waited out a storm blowing through Utah and Idaho. We were happy to be able to see so many family members in just one week.

I will just leave you with a slideshow of about 27-something pictures.... as I really am starting to go wack on Tylenol. Thank goodness for spellcheck.






2 comments:

Krista said...

What great pictures. I love how cute you all look.

Tina said...

You have such cute girls. I don't think I have ever seen so many smith family pictures in my life! Sorry we couldn't run up and see you for the weekend... but I am sure you were plenty busy.