THANK YOU FOR THE NEW PICTURES!!!! The birthday cake looked really yummy! How is Jeremy and old age getting along???????? Since when did Rebeckah loose BOTH of her front teeth??? I just about had a heart attack when I saw her. Piper is still the little Princess. I can see how you like living in Phoenix. Love you and miss you all, Gramma Nann
4 comments:
HAHA... Piper is so cute in that airplane picture!
THANK YOU FOR THE NEW PICTURES!!!!
The birthday cake looked really yummy! How is Jeremy and old age getting along???????? Since when did Rebeckah loose BOTH of her front teeth??? I just about had a heart attack when I saw her. Piper is still the little Princess. I can see how you like living in Phoenix.
Love you and miss you all,
Gramma Nann
Love it! What fun you all have as a family.
I need one of those cakes... like right now. Cockroaches are way too big! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment