Monday, June 15, 2009

I bring you............. A VIDEO!

I finally managed to get a video on here again! I loaded it onto YouTube because it is the only program I could find that would estimate the uploading time for me. This one minute video took over two hours to load up, so please enjoy!


The other night we were singing for our family night, and it was quite entertaining. What Piper says at the end makes me laugh every time....

6 comments:

Krista said...

That was great! I think they should be on TV!

Tina said...

HAHA. Piper is a good singer! Jeremy... not so sure about him! VERY cute video!

Joyce said...

Great video! It will be fun for them to watch when they are grown.

Anonymous said...

Greeting from the Texans.

Where you hiding?

rockncedarranch@yahoo.com

You have a new cousin by the name of Kristopher Brown, husband of Mandy.

Hope this works, last one didn't

Jim & Kathy

Amber / fluzzy said...

"I'm a good singer" hahaha so cute! Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Seeing this video reminds me how much I miss my sweet girls!
Miss You All.
Angela, DurRand, & Morgan