We met another family from our ward when we got to the play, who also have two young children and one being the same age as Piper, so we made guesses at who would have to drag their two year old out first... I guess we lost because I took Piper out to the parking lot after the first song (which she actually enjoyed... until it ended...) and we spent the next hour driving around and taking a car nap- we got back to the play during the last musical number and Piper had SO much fun applauding the cast!!! But Rebekah sure enjoyed seeing the play with Daddy... even though he had come off of working the midnight shift the night before for a co-worker.... so... Rebekah had to do a little poking to keep Dad awake through the entire play! Kudos to Dad for making the effort!!!
As we were walking to the car after the play, Piper wanted to hold the program and she wanted to hold it one way only... right in front of Dad's face! Rebekah and Piper also went swimming with Dad on Tuesday and I took this picture so the girls could show off their new sunglasses.... I can just see the look on Piper's face in 14 years when I pull this out to show her dates!




3 comments:
TOO CUTE!! What fun pictures Marie!! Your kids just make me laugh!
I personally think Jeremy looks nice like that. =)
love the photos! thank you for putting this together, it is fun to be able see the four of you having fun. Angela. DurRand says hello, he says the one with Piper in her swimming suit will be wonderful blackmail later on.
Post a Comment