Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Rebekah!

I am finally getting the pictures up here from Rebekah's birthday last Tuesday! We enjoyed eating pizza, opening presents, and having cake and ice cream together. Rebekah got a movie for her birthday so after she had played with most of her toys, we got pj's on and enjoyed watching "The Cat From Outer Space" and staying up past bedtime! Unfortunately, all that partying must have done us in, because the next day I picked Rebekah up from school early with complaints of stomach pain, and on the same night I came down with the stomach flu.- (NO, it was NOT my baking!) So... the rest of this week has been filled mostly with quality time together sleeping on the living room couch or floor....Party on!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

What a party! Looks like you had fun. She's so beautiful!

Tina said...

love the cake!!! TOO COOL! Hope she had a fun birthday despite all the little hangups!

Anonymous said...

I hope Reekah had a wonderful birthday. it looks like she had a lot of fun. we really do miss you guys, but I am glad to see you all are happy in your lives. love you and miss you. Angela

Anonymous said...

Cute cake!! Happy Birth day Rebekah.
Dee :) I forgot my blog password:)