I am hoping this video loads and plays like it should. This was taken in August 2012 (6 months ago), but I wanted to put it on here for Grandparents and especially for me. I can not get the video to play on my computer in the correct speed, so I hope that loading it onto YouTube helps!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Raising Houligans
I am hoping this video loads and plays like it should. This was taken in August 2012 (6 months ago), but I wanted to put it on here for Grandparents and especially for me. I can not get the video to play on my computer in the correct speed, so I hope that loading it onto YouTube helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so cute! Talent!
live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173
Post a Comment