Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everyone is growing up!

 Do you ever have one of those weeks where you feel like your kids just all suddenly grew up? Rebekah made cookies all by herself, and even cleaned it all up afterwards. The kid-O can crack an egg more precisely than I can! But you won't see me complain much because I was able to enjoy the treat without the effort!

Teigan rolled from her stomach to her back on the 6th of February. Rebekah and Piper were very excited so we kept rolling her back and she did it 5 times. But then Jeremy came in the room and she wouldn't preform. Since then she has perfected the move and I'm sure will be moving all over the place sooner than I want!

And Piper, well, she didn't really do anything too crazy this week, except figure out that she is getting some shots next week, and so she is revolting in her own little way. I love that girl, crooked halo and all!






The next 3 pictures were taken on the day Teigan turned 4 months old.  I couldn't decide which pic. I liked the best!



3 comments:

Tina said...

You do have an adorable bunch!

sweets said...

way cute!

Joyce said...

I enjoy your blog so much! What a bunch of cuties you have! You will be so glad you documented all their little triumphs and funny moments.