On Dec. 22 we took our little family from the cold 50-60 degree weather, and up to the FREEZING cold weather in Flagstaff! We were able to borrow some snow gear from friends in the ward, so having a couple snow suits made it so we could play for at least an hour before wimping out.
The girls played outside while we packed the car. Piper wanted to wear her snow boots and coat long before we saw snow.

(2 hours later)....Hello SNOW!!!

Piper started making snow angels in the parking lot the second she jumped out of the car! She was SO excited!




We didn't actually start making this snowman. It seemed to be abandoned so we tried to finish it.

Notice what Piper is carrying in her hand.... hee hee.. poor girl. It didn't seem to bother her much though! =P
To put up my dork picture, or not to put it up?....... hmm....... =)
We stopped and got hot chocolate on the way home. It was obviously very hot, so we stuck Rebekah's in a snow pile for 5 min. to cool it down. I'm wondering now, where her coat was though!!! (I don't have my program back yet to get rid of the red eye.... as you can see.)
That is all for now. I will be making a diligent effort throughout the day to put up another post of pictures!





4 comments:
Welcome to the real world!!! The girls looked right at home. You are to funny! Love, Nann
Haha! I LOVE the parking lot snow angel!
Our snow man melted just enough to start tipping over and then it froze solid again. it looks a little depreesing. I am glad you are back in the computer world. we missed you. I don't think you ever look like a dork!
I loved the pictures! What a great memory for the kids.
Post a Comment