Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Feeling is Mutual

The other day I ran to Walmart to pick up some milk and cat food.  I got brave and went for the self check-out line (those machines hate me) because I had just a few items.  I had some cash on me, so I decided to use the 8 one dollar bills in my wallet.  As I fed the first bill into the machine, Teigan, who had been happily sitting in the cart, let out an upset cry.  I stopped for a minute to sooth her, but she had calmed down fairly quick.  I continued putting the next dollar bill into the machine, and again she started to cry.   Do you see the picture? 

Every single dollar bill I put in the machine made her cry.  When I was done,  she was fine.  I assured her that my feelings were mutual and it also made me want to cry when the money disappeared. Do you think if I cry at the check-out counter next time, they may at least give me a hug?.... or a cookie?!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

That's pretty funny!