Here is the whole month of January in a small number of pictures!
We painted two of the upstairs bedrooms at the house before we moved in. They were in pretty bad shape! We are so grateful to our friends who watched Teigan for the morning, and let us borrow their own son. =) We could not have accomplished what we did without such wonderful help!
Taking a break and enjoying a stuffed animal war.
Don't worry......no stuffed animals where harmed, or lost stuffing
through the duration of the war.
through the duration of the war.
![]() |
Jeremy is either going grey, or he got a little creative with the paint!
Nobody admits to knowing how this happened. It is Piper
though, need I say more?
though, need I say more?
![]() |
After the primer, and before the purple and
lime green paint! (Not my first choice in colors, but
lime green paint! (Not my first choice in colors, but
the girls are thrilled!)
![]() |
Happy with the end result!
![]() |
Oreo is a great cat and an even better pillow!
Piper's birthday cake was supposed to be round, but for some reason
the oven baked everything but the middle of the cake (which fell out) . With
no time left, I cut the baked peices off of the round cake, and stuffed them in a 8x8
casserolle dish! I think it was 20 % cake to 80 % frosting, but it tasted good! =)
Happy 6th Birthday Piper!!!
The pool fence we had put in. Whoo hoo for safety and empty wallets!
This picture was taken at 11:00 p.m. on the day we moved in to our house. Obviously tired, Jeremy
fell to sleep on the stairs while watching the oven and trying to figure out why it was
randomly beeping.
fell to sleep on the stairs while watching the oven and trying to figure out why it was
randomly beeping.
Poor Oreo is having major stress about the new refrigerator. The lowest
shelf is high up and difficult for him to get into. He will sit on the bottom ledge
and stare at you, waiting for you to pick him up and stuff him on a shelf. Makes
me feel sorry for him! =)
shelf is high up and difficult for him to get into. He will sit on the bottom ledge
and stare at you, waiting for you to pick him up and stuff him on a shelf. Makes
me feel sorry for him! =)
Rebekah loves to put Oreo's leash on
and take him for "walks" in the backyard.
and take him for "walks" in the backyard.
Teigan is happy to re-organize Daddy's
toolbox anytime he needs it!
toolbox anytime he needs it!
Jeremy installing the new garage door opener! This picture reminds me of
a very similar one I took 10 years ago of Jeremy
installing a ceiling fan in our first apartment! I wish I
could put that picture on here, but the scanner is still in a box!
a very similar one I took 10 years ago of Jeremy
installing a ceiling fan in our first apartment! I wish I
could put that picture on here, but the scanner is still in a box!
























3 comments:
Nice fence!! I wish I could paint Amalyssas room Purple and lime green!! I guess I could if I really wanted to hu. You are such an inspiration to me to blog!!! I will go do it RIGHT NOW!!!! Or maybe right after my nap ;)
Great pic! I'm not sure which makes me laugh more the cat in the fridge or the hubby a sleep on the starts. Nathenale says your cat will freeze in the fridge. he is worried about your cat. lol.... Im glad you have a new house it looks great.
Luv the Pics..... Glad I finally found you :) That fence it awesome....
Post a Comment