Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures

This was Jeremy's V-day gift from me. I posted this picture for you Tina! See, I can be crafty (and relatively calm) if I try really hard!!!


Aw.... this picture was much cuter when it wasn't posted side ways.



I finally took some pictures of these!  They launch hot air balloons close to where we live during the winter and early spring!  Usually there are 9 in the sky at a time.   I love seeing them, especially around Christmas time.  After seeing balloons in the sky for the last few years while doing my Christmas shopping... I am beginning to associate the two together...  kind of strange.






Before surgery.....

After surgery.....

This just doesn't look very comfortable to me!

I went nuts and highlighted my hair.  A bit lighter on the top, and dark on the bottom.  Not a great picture of it... but you get the idea.


Darn ....  another cute picture loaded sideways.  She looks upside down!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I am impressed with your craftiness!!! I knew you could do it!

Nann said...

Marie, where was Piper? These are some real cute pictures. I am so surprised how much Rebeckah as grown up and litte Teigan is just a doll. And as for Jeremy....he's Jeremy. I can finally say I am proud of Jeremy for remembering you. Keep up the good work. YOU ROCK!!!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, NANN