Sunday, June 20, 2010

An actual blog post by me!

I have a few minutes on a computer today- so I'll do a quick life update for everyone. Even though, I am pretty sure everyone knows the news now....

Our computer killed out days before I was planning on making the whole announcement that we are expecting a baby. and I was kind of mad about that, to say the least. =)

So, for anyone that does not know:

I am 21 weeks, expecting a baby Girl! Due date is Nov. 3rd., and we are very excited!

I'll be back on a computer in a day or two, so I'll be attempting getting some pictures up!

4 comments:

Julia Loveland said...

that's good. Congratulations. Hope all is going well...

Joyce said...

That's great news! I am sure your girls are very excited too! Congratulations!

nann said...

We are all thrilled to know that you are doing good!!! Nice to have you back on!!! Love you all, Nann

Romy said...

I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!